Skip to main content

About your Search

20120925
20121003
SHOW
STATION
MSNBC 6
MSNBCW 6
LANGUAGE
English 12
Search Results 0 to 11 of about 12 (some duplicates have been removed)
MSNBC
Sep 24, 2012 10:00pm PDT
] get more access with the citi card. well, if itmr. margin?margin. don't be modest, bob. you found a better way to pack a bowling ball. that was ups. and who called ups? you did, bob. i just asked a question. it takes a long time to pack a bowling ball. the last guy pitched more ball packers. but you... you consulted ups. you found a better way. that's logistics. that's margin. find out what else ups knows. i'll do that. you're on a roll. that's funny. i wasn't being funny, bob. i know. >>> in tonight's rewrite, paul ryan continues to rewrite paul ryan. on the many things that paul ryan can no longer say. now that he's mitt romney's running mate. two years ago paul ryan said, correctly, that the cayman islands are quote the place you hide your money. see? paul ryan can be right sometimes. but he can't be right about the cayman islands anymore, thanks to mitt romney. so he just doesn't mention the cayman islands anymore. and a few years ago, paul ryan said this about his favorite philosopher. >> i grew up reading ayn rand and it taught my quite a bet about who i am and what my value
MSNBC
Sep 25, 2012 7:00pm PDT
't be modest, bob. you found a better way to pack a bowling ball. that was ups. and who called ups? you did, bob. i just asked a question. it takes a long time to pack a bowling ball. the last guy pitched more ball packers. but you... you consulted ups. you found a better way. that's logistics. that's margin. find out what else ups knows. i'll do that. you're on a roll. that's funny. i wasn't being funny, bob. i know. oh, it's so good! if this image robbed you of the great taste of untopped triscuit... goat cheese? come on! this is america! ...sorry. [ male announcer ] 100% whole grain woven for an untoppable taste. [ crunch ] . >>> mitt romney tried to get a clinton bounce today by attending bill clinton's global initiative, but mitt romney was followed at that event by president barack obama. we'll show you bill clinton and president obama again on the stage next. and tweet your guesses about who could get rupert murdoch to pay for an attack on mitt romney and voter suppression laws. the answer will be in tonight's rewrite. we're sitting on a bunch of shale gas. there's natural gas under
MSNBC
Sep 27, 2012 7:00pm PDT
supply chain, inventory systems... ups? ups. not fantasy? who would have thought? i did. we did, bob. we did. got it. >>> we got a lot of tweets from viewers that noticed we did not have the blog up today. nate silver is showing an 84% chance of president winning the election. a 16% chance for mitt romney a new low for mitt romney. with the spark cash card from capital one, olaf's pizza palace gets the most rewards of any small business credit card! pizza!!!!! [ garth ] olaf's small business earns 2% cash back on every purchase, every day! helium delivery. put it on my spark card! [ pop! ] [ garth ] why settle for less? great businesses deserve the most rewards! awesome!!! [ male announcer ] the spark business card from capital one. choose unlimited rewards with 2% cash back or double miles on every purchase, every day! what's in your wallet? your soups are so awesomely delicious my husband and i can't stop eating 'em! what's...that... on your head? can curlers! tomato basil, potato with bacon... we've got a lot of empty cans. [ male announcer ] progresso. you gotta taste this soup. >>>
MSNBC
Sep 24, 2012 7:00pm PDT
, inventory systems... ups? ups. not fantasy? who would have thought? i did. we did, bob. we did. got it. [ male announcer ] the exceedingly nimble, ridiculously agile, tight turning, fun to drive 2013 smart. ♪ >> if todd and the people of missouri prove it's a close race, what's the moral base for not backing the republican nominee. >>> newt gingrich was in missouri today causing trobl for romney and campaigning for todd akin. a candidate many in the republican party called on to leave the race. >> if it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to shut that whole thing down. assuming that didn't work or something, i think that should be punishment, and that ought to be in the rapist and not attacking the child. >> the legitimate rape candidate has since apologized and he seems to think he will have no problem gaining support from his fellow republicans, including mitt romney. >> my expectation would be in october governor romney is going to be for the entire ticket, for todd akin and clearly romney has to carry missouri in order to win the presidency. and when he carries missouri
MSNBC
Sep 26, 2012 10:00pm PDT
, mitt romney has had nothing to do with it. >> so bob reich, i guess he's right there for every gay one-armed a.m. u tea on the upper west side of manhattan. >> i can make almost less sense of that than i can make of mitt romney. there is a choice that has to be made. republicans are going to be making that choice. and the question, the narrative that is going to be coming out over the next few weeks is the problem here with the candidate or is it problem with a right-wing gop that is out of step with the rest of americament and a lot of republicans are getting the long knives out and they want to attack romney as the worst candidate they could have possibly put up. but actually romney is doing exactly what the gop has wanted. he is the gop's candidate because he has been saying what the gop has been saying. a right wing gop that has all of the intolerance, all of the narrow mindedness, doesn't really care about the 47%. that's what the policy is. >> i have to mark down robert reich as being unable to make sense of rush limbaugh. your name is being added to the list of everyone else who
Search Results 0 to 11 of about 12 (some duplicates have been removed)